What All Has Happened In Three Years & Some Months?

Well besides completely disregarding this creative outlet, all the whatever that has been retained in my brain hasn't been short-circuited by my short-term memory issues. That I face at 5am on a Tuesday morning... I'm sure there are some groundbreaking thoughts and ideas that have been festering in my grey matter just waiting for the right time to pop. Hopefully not a literal brain explosion, though that would be a hell of a way to leave this plane. BOOM! wtf happened to Ryan? Well, take a look at the walls and carpet, that's brawn from my bygone brain. So in order to keep my head on straight (or at all) some of the filler needs to be filtered and ferried from brain to page to allow me to continue to fly free.

I have a nose ring.

I have lots of pictures to share. Still living in the same spot, and have been for almost four full years. That's a record for me, considering the last time I was at the same place for that long was from 2 y/o until 13...? Lol to Anderson Drive. Lol to East Grand Rapids. Loving Heritage Hill and am fully aware of how lucky I am to live where I do; and also with whom....

Holy shit it is late. But these word count. In the grand scheme, they count. And as disjointed as they are seeming to become, I am glad I wrote them... More to come. Let's see what I have for pics...

Frozen Brick 
Desktop Screensaver



Where there's smoke...there's probably a devil close by... 

We now have two orange male kitties.

30+games and zero wins for me...

I still play guitar.

I learned about oxytocin. Pretty cool stuff. Thanks Jenn.

Comments

Popular Posts