Procrastination. No Motivation. Too Much Ejaculation. One Nation. Just My Observation.

Why so much time between posts? Why even bother to take the time to concern myself with analytics and keywords if I don't write? Why think? Why breathe?

This outlet allows me to openly publish anything I care to say and allows the wired world to share in it...



...yet it sits.


For almost six weeks, I allowed my environment to be in control. Although that can be argued to be true always, there are times when I allow influence to do its thing. Instead of processing the good and disposing of the bad, it all mixes together into a cocktail of confusion. Then I am drunk for many days in a row and I tell myself "tomorrow..."

We all know that tomorrow can very easily become tomorrow, and tomorrow again. Soon enough, weeks have passed and my voice has been silenced. I still feel reticent to share some of the more intense details of my life, our lives, and the next life, so I sat since August 4th. I sat and allowed something other than myself to be in control. Lucid dreaming during the days and absolute ambiguity during sleep. Sleep has been restful, but not as healing as it could/would/should be.

(True) Cliche of the day:

today is yesterday's tomorrow

A tough fact to argue, indeed. A tougher thing to remember, indeederer. The 'forefront of the mind' mentality does occasionally become a challenge to practice, leading me a bit off the not indefinite, yet not defined path I seek to travel. This 'detour' results in frustrations that manifest from my confusion. I realize I allow the frustrations to be, but an opaque environment makes for some fuzzy thoughts, which then bring times in which I allow both outside and inside stimuli to affect me, leading to this detour.

Why wait? For anything that can be had today? Instead, believe that all your needs, wants, and hopes can be granted as immediately as desired. Opportunity is rampant in these parts and we have evolved as a species to meet the specific tasks at hand. Take a chance.

If we do the math, we learn that a tomorrow is as impossible as a yesterday, since each was a today at some point. Lol. Math tells us so much.

Stop waiting. Make the change. Live your life. Me too...

Thanks for reading.

Ryan











Comments

Popular Posts